Wigglesworth: Get it from heaven

adminpc
Site Admin

Wigglesworth: Get it from heaven

Post by adminpc »

Smith Wigglesworth: Faith: Get it From Heaven

I remember being one day in Lancashire, and going round to see some sick people. I was taken into a house where there was a young woman lying on a bed, a very helpless case. The reason had gone, and many things were manifested there
which were satanic and I knew it. She was only a young woman, a beautiful child. The husband, quite a young man, came in with the baby, and he leaned over to kiss the wife. The moment he did, she threw herself over on the other side, just as a lunatic would do. That was very heart-breaking. Then he took the baby and pressed the baby's lips to the mother. Again another wild kind of thing happened. I asked one who was attending her, “Have you anybody to help?” “Oh,” they said, “We have had everything.” “But,” I said, “have you no spiritual help?” Her husband stormed out, saying, “Help? You think that we believe in God, after we have had seven weeks of no sleep and maniac conditions.”

Then a young woman of about eighteen or so just grinned at me and passed out of the door. That brought me to a place of compassion for the woman. Something had to be done, no matter what it was. Then with all my faith I began to penetrate the heavens, and I was soon out of that house, I will tell you, for I never saw a man get anything from God who prayed on the earth. If you get anything from God, you will have to pray into heaven; for it is all there. If you are living in the earth realm and expect things from heaven, they will never come. And as I saw, in the presence of God, the limitations of my faith, there came another faith, a faith that could not be denied, a faith that took the promise, a faith that believed God's Word. And from that presence, I came back again to earth, but not the same man. God gave a faith that could shake hell and anything else. I said, “Come out of her, in the name of Jesus!” And she rolled over and fell asleep and wakened in fourteen hours perfectly sane and perfectly whole.
🦋

~~