Wommack:. An example of hearing God

adminpc
Site Admin

Wommack:. An example of hearing God

Post by adminpc »

Example of Hearing God
By Andrew Womack:

I once was planning a trip to Costa Rica, a place I had been before, and was excited to be returning to. Yet, as I prayed about it, I lost my desire to go. Instead, I actually felt dread about going. The first thing I did when that happened was make sure I was really seeking the Lord with my whole heart. While on a road trip, I spent seventeen hours praying in tongues, and the more I got my mind stayed on the Lord, the less I wanted to go back to Costa Rica. On the strength of that alone, I canceled the trip.

When the people of Costa Rica asked why, all I could tell them was I didn’t want to go. That was hard to do, and I’m not sure they understood. The plane I had booked my flight on crashed on take-off from Mexico City, killing all 169 persons onboard. The Lord warned me of that and saved my life, not by saying, “Don’t go to Costa Rica,” but, by communicating to my spirit and taking away my desire to go. That is the dominant way the Lord speaks to us, and we often miss that kind of communication.

══ღೋƸ̵̡I Hang With The Best! Jesus Is LordƷღೋ══