Sj: Scared to be Translated

adminpc
Site Admin

Sj: Scared to be Translated

Post by adminpc »

Ever hear about people being translated in the spirit from one place to another?

Knowing that God in me is greater than he that is in the world, and trusting His promise, and not depending on feelings, I say to you that the Lord is not slack in His promises, as some would have you believe.

Sometimes He is waiting on us to catch up with what He has revealed already, sometimes we get too busy with the activities that surround us, and sometimes we get scared away when the Lord starts getting too real to us.

Never been scared away? I have. At least two big times and both involved "translation" from one place to another in the spirit. I got scared and blew it.

I had some really lame excuses too. Once was when I was on a midnight watch at work. I was alone and praying. As I could sense myself being lifted up, I cried out that I could get fired for sleeping on the job. I guess I was figuring that my body was going to be left behind and make me look like I was asleep on the job. Anyway, immediately I could sense myself relaxing back.

Oh, afterwards I felt awful. I must have apologized for days. 🥴

The next time has not been that long ago. It was the classic Paul like statment, "I don't know if I was in my body or not." I went to bed but could not go to sleep. But, I could hear myself snoring. Lol. Anyway, for just a moment or two, I felt really strange. I felt like I was going somewhere and immediately thought, 'Now I understand what Kenneth E Hagin meant when he said that he did not get into traveling in the spirit that much because he was not sure he would be able to get back.' Instantly, it was over.

Again I felt awful and it was obvious I was not trusting the Lord. 🥺

See? The Lord was not the problem... I was.

So, for now, I am cleaving to the promise that as I draw near to Him, He will draw nearer to me. I need this very much, as we all do, because we MUST trust Him with our whole heart. ☝️❤️☝️

🦋He is our strength and our portion.🦋