The Few, The Chosen

adminpc
Site Admin

The Few, The Chosen

Post by adminpc »

The Few.. The Chosen

The reports we hear that a minority of the population are changing the social face of our country are valid spiritual principles if you consider Abraham using only 318 warriors to rescue Lot when he was taken captive by four kings.

If we see 'The Blessing' at work by pulling on supernatural help
onto Abraham and his warriors, why can't we see the enemy putting a supernatural 'curse' on these few being used to corrupt our moral fabrics? Didn't Moses face supernatural powers when he faced Pharaoh? We can see the same spiritual warfare going on right now.

As God anoints a few to overcome the many, so does the enemy.

So, why do we panic? Why not believe God can and will use the few, the chosen warriors ... the Body of Christ who have been and will continue to be faithful?
We must be the Spiritual Warriors commissioned and sent under His Blessing fighting supernatural warfare in the heavenlies through the power of prayer and intercession.

And why limit it to national battles? Why not believe for the daily battles we face everyday?

So why not raise our hands and cry out, "Here am I Lord, send me as one of the few, the chosen."

Sj

══ღೋƸ̵̡I Hang With The Best! Jesus Is LordƷღೋ══