Wommack: Rejecting Discouragement

adminpc
Site Admin

Wommack: Rejecting Discouragement

Post by adminpc »

Rejecting Discouragement or Depression...

... I haven’t become passive and said, “God, I’m waiting on You.” Many people do that and languish while waiting for an epiphany. They sing, “I’m so desperate and hungry! O God, where are You? I’m just a poor wayfaring pilgrim, and it’s so miserable down here.” Instead, I pray, “Father, I know this isn’t right. This isn’t what You’ve done. Your Word shows me that You’ve already blessed me. I praise You for what You’ve done!” I start focusing on the Lord and His Word and draw out His abundant life from within me.

That’s why I haven’t had discouragement or depression last more than a very short time for over thirty-five years now. I simply refuse to yield to them or let them have their effect in my life. That’s awesome!

Many people desire these same results, but they think the way to achieve them is to passively ask God to do something and then sit back and wait. If things don’t change, and victory—healing, prosperity, blessings, deliverance—doesn’t instantly come, they get upset with the Lord, asking, “God, why aren’t You doing anything?” That’s not it at all.

The Lord has already done everything. However, if you’re not seeing it manifest, it’s not God who hasn’t given—but you who haven’t received! Come with me as I take you on a journey that will teach you how to receive what God has already done for you.

Andrew Wommack
"You've Already Got It"