Sj: So here is a Scary Word

adminpc
Site Admin

Sj: So here is a Scary Word

Post by adminpc »

Well, here is a scary word. A word that shows that the Lord is strong handed and not always that nicey nicey god we try to create. I mean, don't get me wrong, God is gentle and very loving, but He wrote the BOOK... don't treat Him like a fool and think we can pull the wool over His eyes. Don't play games with God.

Ezekiel 14:4
Tell them, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: The people of Israel have set up idols in their hearts and fallen into sin, and then they go to a prophet asking for a message. So I, the LORD, will give them the kind of answer their great idolatry deserves.

and.....

Judges 10:13-14
Yet you have abandoned me and served other gods. So I will not rescue you anymore. Go and cry out to the gods you have chosen! Let them rescue you in your hour of distress!”

😳
Oh, but that was the old testament.. we say...
but then look at this one...

Romans 11:22
Notice how God is both kind and severe. He is severe toward those who disobeyed, but kind to you if you continue to trust in his kindness. But if you stop trusting, you also will be cut off.🥺

Look, all i am saying is that we need to seriously consider who we are talking to when we call out to our Heavenly Father. It does not seem wise to me to take Him for granted or have an unrighteous familiarity with Him. Remember... the key word is 'relationship.' 🥰