Kenneth Copeland: How To Be Baptized

adminpc
Site Admin

Kenneth Copeland: How To Be Baptized

Post by adminpc »

Kcm shares:

Kenneth Copeland Shares: How do you receive the Baptism in the Holy Spirit?

We have great news: To receive the Baptism in the Holy Spirit, all you have to do is ask your heavenly Father for it. God wants every believer to be filled with the Holy Spirit and speak in other tongues.

Ask God right now. Receive the Baptism in the Holy Spirit just as you received Jesus—by faith, by believing God’s Word. You are His child and He is your Father. God is poised and ready to baptize you in His Holy Spirit when you ask Him.

Simply repeat this prayer out loud:

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus, and I desire to be baptized with Your Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues. Your Word says that I can have it, and I believe what You have said. I receive this gift by faith in Jesus' Name. I thank You Father that I am baptized with the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues!

That’s it! You have received the Baptism in the Holy Spirit!

Now it’s possible you didn’t feel anything. In some cases, no new language comes out initially. But your receiving the Holy Spirit has nothing to do with initial feelings or what happens on the outside. God’s Word said that if you asked, you would receive. That means by faith you have received the Baptism in the Holy Spirit. Practice speaking in other tongues. It doesn’t matter if you start with one syllable or how silly you sound. Just keep praying and God will strengthen you in your prayer language. There are many people who receive the Baptism in the Holy Spirit and do not pray in tongues right away. Don’t be discouraged, it will come. Just don’t give up!