Bill Johnson: As for me and my house…

adminpc
Site Admin

Bill Johnson: As for me and my house…

Post by adminpc »

Bill Johnson shares,

I proclaim, in the Name of Jesus, that As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. I confess that (names of family members) serve the Lord,' this is the will of God and it shall be done in my household ...every single family member will serve the Lord and they will serve the Lord with purity and with great joy, it will be with great delight they will serve the Lord. This is our decree.

Notes from the tape

"Use the prophecies over you to get to where your're supposed to go. So here we have where you have a family member that is just not walking with the Lord, and it's just 'oh, you know, I just thank you that all is well...' It's take the word of the Lord, 'As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord,' and you begin to make proclamations, confessing the name of the individual and you proclaim this is the will of God and it shall be done in my household every single family member will serve the Lord and they will serve the Lord with purity and with great joy, it will be with great delight, they will served the Lord and we take that which the Lord has spoken and we put it into word form and make a decree...
(at the 17 min mark)

https://youtu.be/kKEa-8WMwfQ