Trusting God In The Supernatural

adminpc
Site Admin

Trusting God In The Supernatural

Post by adminpc »

Luke 11:10-12
For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.
If a son asks for bread from any father among you, will he give him a stone?
Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent instead of a fish?
Or if he asks for an egg, will he offer him a scorpion?

Luke 11:13
If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!”

Why is it important not to fear the supernatural?

Because the Lord is spirit and those that worship him must worship in spirit.

How do we overcome the fear of the supernatural? We learn to stand on his word.

When I began walking in the realm of the spirit, the supernatural, I had a lot of fear. Often I would hear preachers tell me how easy it was to be deceived, and led astray, and even lead others astray. I was told not to seek a vision, not to seek the voice of the Lord, or to even mess with any demons. One pastor told me, "you don't want to mess with the demons they will tear you up. "

But I was receiving visions from the Lord, visions I had not sought after. My analytical mind and wrestled with these things. How was I to know if InVision was from God or from the devil? I had a vision of a large ministry, and soon after I was told that these were visions of grandeur. I was so young in my walk, how was I to know the difference?

One night in prayer, I was a total mess, emotionally and spiritually. I knew that to achieve the desires of my heart and what I believe the Lord had giving me as a purpose for my life, I was going to have to believe the Lord and trust him once and for all. This is the verse that I lifted up to the Lord in heaven and told him "I believe You will protect me and not allow me to be given a scorpion and think it is bread." Without this verse, and praying this prayer, I would not have been able to go on. Someone needs to assure us that He, God, is able to protect that which is committed unto him. Amen? Amen!
🦋