Dr Michael Brown:. I Will...

adminpc
Site Admin

Dr Michael Brown:. I Will...

Post by adminpc »

📌I Will...
By Dr. Michael Brown

I will spend quality time with God every day in prayer and the Word.

I will walk in purity of heart and integrity of life in thought, in speech and in deed.

I will not be ashamed of Jesus but will confess Him boldly as Lord and Savior.

I will commit myself to the Great Commission, looking for opportunities to win the lost, restore the backslidden and make disciples.

I will seek to be a peacemaker and ambassador of reconciliation, forgiving those who have offended me and seeking the forgiveness of those whom I have offended.

I will walk in love toward those who despise and reject me, overcoming evil with good and hostility with kindness.

I will pursue fellowship with brothers and sisters of like mind and will not separate myself from the body of Christ.

I will be involved with a ministry of mercy, through serving or through giving, helping to relieve human suffering in a tangible way.

I will stand for righteousness and justice, enlisting myself in a moral cause for the honor of the Lord and the good of society and speaking the truth in love, regardless of cost or consequence.

I will seek the fullness of the Spirit, availing myself of everything God has made available for His people today.

Let’s together work with the Lord to see a Jesus revolution sweep the nation—and the nations.
Shared by Michael Brown (askdrbrown)