Lead them to trust God

adminpc
Site Admin

Lead them to trust God

Post by adminpc »

Matthew 18:3-6

“Learn this well: Unless you dramatically change your way of thinking and become teachable, and learn about heaven’s kingdom realm with the wide-eyed wonder of a child, you will never be able to enter in. Whoever continually humbles himself to become like this gentle child is the greatest one in heaven’s kingdom realm. And if you tenderly care for this little one on my behalf, you are tenderly caring for me.

But if anyone abuses one of these little ones who believe in me, it would be better for him to have a heavy boulder tied around his neck and be hurled into the deepest sea than to face the punishment he deserves!

Abuse comes in many forms, and some of these are very suble yet very toxic. Fighting one suble form of abuse is sharing that the Lord would have us all lean only upon Him, and we must be about the Kingdom business of instructing this truth to those we can reach. We must never allow a child of God to replace their dependence upon our good Heavenly Father with being able to run to us for the answers. Our minds seem to tell us that it is easier to ask a nearby human form a question rather than to sit in prayer waiting upon the Lord. Oh, we would never voice it that way, but that is what our actions are saying.

When someone comes to us for an answer… let us turn them first to the Lord for the answer. Let us help them find the answer in God if needed, but never let us be the only answer we give them.

Why is this Spiritual warfare? Because this abuse is suble and warfare is suble. The destruction of people and their relationships with the Lord is a very common focus of the enemy. Heads up warriors.. defend the weaker… teach them Christ.

stace.ihs