Are You A Bad Luck Charm?

adminpc
Site Admin

Are You A Bad Luck Charm?

Post by adminpc »

It was a sudden thought that crossed my mind and hit my soul hard like a rock. "There are people who think they are bad luck charms," is what I heard. Instantly my heart's reply was, "What? Who could think that of themselves?" Instantly there was a whole list of people and examples of things they would say about themselves that would reveal this is the way they think.

"You guys go, if I go... they for sure wont let you into the party."
"Everytime I ask, I get a 'no'."
"They think I am sour-puss."

I am just wondering what it would take for someone to come to the point where they could feel like a bad luck charm. I also wonder what it would take to get out of it? I started by looking at the extreme opposit type of person... you know, the one that always is in the middle because they believe they are God's gifts to mankind. One type thinks to little of themself, and the other thinks too much. What is the truth?

I think about what the Lord says. He says that He has hopes and plans for our futures. He also says that He blesses those who bless us. That right there makes us pretty special. How can someone like that be thinking that they are a bad luck charm? People are blessed when we are among them. Can you see that? Blessed because we are among them. We are filled with the Spirit of the Living God. We have angels all around us. Our voices are heard in heaven and God answers our prayers. People should flock to us.

No one is a bad luck charm. Keep your eyes open for those who need our encouragement and let them know they are a blessing in our lives. And if you are thinking you are a bad luck charm... rebuke that devil and get a reality check on who you are in Jesus. Please don't continue to believe that lie the devil is spreading everywhere.

🦋stace