Sandy Warner: The Arrow

adminpc
Site Admin

Sandy Warner: The Arrow

Post by adminpc »

The instruments that God has forged are very sharp steel arrows. The word to shoot an arrow is a mystery word in the OT. If you do a Word study on it, you will discover that scripture uses the same word for teachers as the last day rain. These teachers are watchmen who discern and know the times, and are stealth hidden arrows in God’s quiver. However when they are sent, they are clearly visible as God’s sign upon the earth.

Isa 30:20-21
And though the Lord give you the bread of adversity, and the water of affliction, yet shall not thy teachers {# 3384) be removed into a corner any more, but thine eyes shall see thy teachers: 21 And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

Ezek 44:23 KJV
And they shall teach {#3384} my people the difference between the holy and profane, and cause them to discern between the unclean and the clean.

Hos 10:12 KJV
Sow to yourselves in righteousness, reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground: for it is time to seek the LORD, till he come and rain {#3384} righteousness upon you.

Ps 32:8 KJV
I will instruct thee and teach {#3384} thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.

Ex 4:12 KJV
Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach {#3384} thee what thou shalt say.

ARROW
Hebrew 3384
yarah
OT:3384 yarah (yaw-raw'); or (2 Chron 26:15) yara' (yaw-raw'); a primitive root; properly, to flow as water (i.e. to rain); transitively, to lay or throw (especially an arrow, i.e. to shoot); figuratively, to point out (as if by aiming the finger), to teach:
KJV - (+)archer, cast, direct, inform, instruct, lay, shew, shoot, teach (-ering,-), through.

(Biblesoft's New Exhaustive Strong's Numbers and Concordance with Expanded Greek-Hebrew Dictionary. Copyright © 1994, 2003 Biblesoft, Inc. and International Bible Translators, Inc.)

Borrowed from: Sandy Warner, The Quickened Word, www.thequickenedword.com
🦋