Pursuing Perfection

adminpc
Site Admin

Pursuing Perfection

Post by adminpc »

When I woke up and came downstairs to my computer, I was faced with a page of html codes that I had been working on last night for this board. I do not start my day off with computer stuff, but instead, I like to take the quiet time and spend it with the Lord. As I was talking with Him about things, I still had the pages open in front of me reminding me of my last few touches I wanted to put on this forum and blog. Instead of a joy, like it was last night, it was sort a wave of fear that swept over me.

I know I am going to be sharing joys and pains that I have experienced so that whoever reads this can be blessed and know that strange things happen to others too, not just them, but it is scary to think about being totally honest. Some people are going to think I am a fluke. Why should I worry about it, I ask myself, but deep inside, just like anyone, I want to fit in also.

I want the things of God more than fitting in, but that does not mean that the desire to fit in just goes away. And what about the fear of being wrong? It's there too. Many of the things that we hear from the Lord take time to come about, thus, testing takes time and patience. So, any current issues that I share with you will not be finished yet and there is always a chance that what I post the first time, and what I conclude it with might be two different things. I pursue perfection in my hearing, and actually, really do not tolerate anything less that perfect hearing because it is the lives of others that I may influence.

What right do I have to influence your life, or anyone's life, if it is not the perfect will and thoughts of God that I present? None. Our natural opinions are just that.. carnal and deadly. So, actually, this wave of fear, as I called it, is actually a wave of righteous fear, a large respect for the Lord and for you, the reader. I must have things presented to you that really represent the Lord and His work and His way of doing things. This would glorify Him.

To Him be all glory,