Site Admin

Bobby Conner: Anointed for a Purpose

Post by adminpc »

Bobby Conner:
You Have A purpose

God Has Empowered You

“You Are Anointed for Action!”

“You Have An Unction To Function!”

Your Mission and Mandate - Establishing the Kingdom!

You Are Chosen by GOD and for GOD!

Say it out loud right now! “I have a God given purpose!” You were chosen by Almighty God in eternity past, to live in the present, to forge the future (see Eph. 2:10). You have divine destiny. No one on earth can accomplish what you have been commissioned to do!

It’s time to get God’s opinion of you, you’re essential to His eternal plans and purposes so become the bold brave radiant warrior you are called to be. Arise lift your head square your shoulders walk with confidence and assurance that God is with you. Therefore be radiant shine bright in this sin-darkened world.

Let me convey a strong prophetic encounter. Sound asleep; I was awakened by an exceptionally pleasant voice speaking in my room. The message was articulated with extreme clarity. Upon hearing the words, immense comfort and courage immediately flooded my heart. This word was audible; it was not something I heard in my head or heart—I heard it with my ears.

However, let me be straightforward: I did not see who spoke to me, because when I looked in the direction of the voice, I was suddenly blinded by a bright flash of LIGHT. It was almost as if a strong flash from a camera blinded my eyes. Yet, He continued to speak, saying, “Tell My people they have purpose—they have been chosen by ME for ME.” Upon hearing this declaration I was immediately overwhelmed with joy and excitement. Never allow the devil to discourage you again; you have divine purpose!

You are divinely prepared to accomplish the task God has assigned you. You can do something no other human being can do. Meditate and ponder this message; believe that you have been chosen by Christ for Christ and your life will take on even greater zeal and purpose. Jesus said:

“You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you.”

—John 15:16

Amen!

Bobby Conner