Kathleen Umanetz: Five Fold Gifts Explained

adminpc
Site Admin

Kathleen Umanetz: Five Fold Gifts Explained

Post by adminpc »

Kathleen Umanetz shares:

Sometimes I wonder why Holy Spirit speaks to me the way He does – but as I wait for full disclosure, which I received this morning, I realize that He was giving me an object lesson.

In October I saw two types of BATTERIES - double and triple A batteries – it is interesting that AAA batteries are smaller in size as compared to AA batteries – the SIZE of EACH battery matters as they can only operate on SIZE-SPECIFIC devices - if we talk about the voltage of both AA and AAA batteries then we know that both carry the same amount of VOLTAGE – I felt Holy Spirit show me that it is important that I/we understand this.

No matter how small/large the calling in which we each have been called – the same power and ability is given to each of us to obey our Lord and carry out His commands – staying ACCURATE and ACCOUNTABLE unto the Lord and others in the Body of Christ – helping one another to reach our goals/His goals.

I often reflect on a conversation I once had with the Lord – at the end of my life standing before Him I imagine me asking Him, “was I an obedient hand” by which He will reply – yes, my love but there were times I wanted you to be a foot – He has given us each an appropriate amount of ANOINTing to finish the tasks He has given each of us to do – being FAITHFUL in the little things is more than just a nice thought – for in the eyes of the Lord giving a glass of cold water (an act of kindness) to a thirsty soul is worth its weight in gold. (Mark 9:41)

The 5-fold GOLD gifts of the Holy Spirit are like spokes in the wheel of life in the church – this refers to the 5-FOLD ministry of the Holy Spirit – APOSTLE, PROPHET, EVANGELIST, PASTOR and TEACHER in the Body of Christ – the Ekklesia will not function in full capacity or success until all of these gifts are in operation – FULLY FUNCTIONING as they were meant to be – some would say, “oh they are not ALL for today” we hear but it is the self-same Holy Spirit of the Lord that is working today as He did from the cross of Calvary – where He sets captive free and gave gifts unto men/woman/children even – there is so much more Father wants to give us – but we need to see the need – there are gaps missing in the fold of the church – we must repent of not accepting the gifts and callings given to men/woman (those given to us) and then cry out to the Lord in repentance for not allowing these gifts to flow into the body – some of the body is weak and sickly because of this – by faith in this matter I speak health, healing and wholeness into the platforms in places in the Body of Christ to move at a greater capacity with all the GIFTS - I am so thankful for those who have used their gifts on me – those divinely appointed men/women of God with pure Holy Spirit sight and vision who has brought healing and revival to broken parts of me – allowing the Body to heal itself - I speak as one who has been touched and healed by so many with many wonderful gifts. †

(Scripture references: 1 Corinthians 12)