Today the Lord will Deliver you into my Hand

adminpc
Site Admin

Today the Lord will Deliver you into my Hand

Post by adminpc »

1 Samuel 17:9

"If he is able to fight with me and kill me, then we will be your servants. But if I prevail against him and kill him, then you shall be our servants and serve us.”

The above is what Goliath said to the army Israel. Have you ever heard this before? These of the words of our enemy spoken to King David. In essence, what the enemy is saying is that if he kills us he's going to take our families, our friends, our congregations, or whatever else has been placed within our authority or sphere of influence.

If we are diligent, we have no need for fear of these kind of threats. Our God is a mighty God and will deliver us and those under our care. If we will heed God's voice, and hearken to what he says, go where He says to go ... when He says to go... Then He will lead us through these things and out to the other side to victory. And as we learn to lean upon and trust our Lord, we will have confidence that He is able to do these things for us.

This should be our reply to the enemy who has threatened us:

You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the ranks of Israel, whom you have defiled. This day the Lord will deliver you into my hand. . . "