Quadruple By-pass Surgery and home in 4 Days

adminpc
Site Admin

Quadruple By-pass Surgery and home in 4 Days

Post by adminpc »

🎉🎉Jesus is coming soon…

I believe I have had an important revelation, most than I’ve ever had in my whole life. Let me give you some history.

I was saved as a child, but there was always some thing different about me because the only thing that seemed important in my life was the Lord. I mean at a very early age I was a fanatic, but I didn’t know what to do with it. The circles that I hung around with in church were very much traditional. I spent most of my teenage years reading the Bible and Christian books. The Christian books that I read were basically non-charismatic. So I had no clue that there was a living and breathing God who dwells within us and has a personality and who cares about us. I could sing the songs about God from the hymnbook, but the Maranatha singers didn’t even exist yet. I had two clues I hung onto, the first was the song from the hymn book that read: “Open my eyes that I may see, glimpses of truth thou hast for me, place in my hands the wonderful key, that shall unclasp and set me free.” I would sing this loud and clear for years.

And the second was found in the Scriptures at 2 Kings chapter 6 where he prayed that the eyes of the servant would be open so they could see the army of God surrounding them. By this, I knew there was an angelic realm. Both of these two things show me there’s more to being a Christian than what meets the eye.

Jumping ahead several years of traditional Christianity, I began pressing in hard for a real relationship with a Lord Jesus and the Holy Spirit. Once I heard his voice, I was spoiled forever, that was back in 1997.

From 1997 until 2019, my devotion to the Lord was beyond my ability to describe it. My life was intense and My desired to fulfill my call was also intense. I’ve followed Kenneth Copeland and the word of faith message with all my heart. I have experienced healing, hearing the Lord guide and speak to me, and had I had encounters with the Angels. And with came a lot of spiritual warfare.

In my life, up to the age of 62, I had never been in a hospital. I hadn’t been to a doctor in about 35 years, and that was only for anabiotic‘s for the flu. I was walking in Divine Health and didn’t even get sick, no colds, nor flus, nothing. When I got injured, the Lord was quick to heal me. But, I will admit that there were a couple of times when I delayed my healing, like when I pulled my hamstring and I refused to work it out. It wasn’t until I started injuring it more by not working at it that I begin to seek the Lord‘s healing. I didn’t like pain, so I was not gonna get up and walk around and trust the Lord to heal it. I just stayed on the sofa popping Tylenol. And there was a broken toe that I refused to have faith and receive my healing. So, in these types of injuries, unless I got stubborn, I received my healing.

Anyway, at about 60, I started getting some pains in my chest after I ate. I would take some anti-heartburn medicine and the pain would go away. But after about a year of this the pain started increasing and the pills weren’t working as quick.

Then one weekend when I had taken an extra day off and had a whole lot of activities planned, I started feeling pain in my chest again and decided I would rush down to the hospital ER, get them to give me some pills that would work, and then come back to my three day weekend activities. The only reason I went was because I did not want pain interrupting what I had planned. To say the least, when I got to the ER and told them I had chest pains, they begin testing me. I went in on Saturday and by the next Sunday I went home after a quadruple bypass heart surgery.

I have a lot of small wonderful stories that I could share but I want to focus on something even bigger.

Going into the hospital was rather traumatic for me. As I said, I had never been in a hospital, and I had not been to a doctor in over 35 years. When they asked me for history… I had nothing to share with them. Still, I had the surgery and I went home four days after surgery to recover. I have to tell you that I was in shock. I did not know how to feel nor what to think. I did not know what to say to the Lord, nor what he was thinking, nor what to expect, and I was a little scared. But I was too much in shock to even be scared. The only thing I knew was that God had me. I knew I was gonna be okay.

Two weeks after surgery I was told I can drive. In a month, I was back at work and even able to climb up steps to the second story where my bedroom was. God did me good, but emotionally and spiritually I was still sort of numb.

Why did I have a heart problem? What did I do wrong? Was my doctrine OK? Was I really gonna be okay?

I spent a lot of time listening to Rick Renner. I stayed very deep in to sermons on the YouTube. I did not allow myself time to think. For over 30 years I was a person that got up in the early morning hours to spend time in prayer and Bible, but after this… I did not get up early. I worked hard at learning how to sleep in and get the rest the doctors were telling me I needed to get. I agreed with them, I will I will do my best to stay in bed until the day had started. Basically I did not want to be alone.

Even as time went on, I would continue to have these scary thoughts. I felt like my life was coming to an end. I fought it because I thought it was spiritual warfare. I rebuked the devil and began to dig deep back into my relationship with the Lord and answer my call he has placed on my life.

It has been 2 1/2 years since my operation, and this past year has been a good year health wise. I’m healthy, and active, I still have a little bit of problem sleeping in and making sure I get proper rest, but there still was a very quiet nagging thought that time is short.

I am a believer that the Lord has promised us 120 years. I’ve tested my doctrine and my beliefs and can find no doubt in my heart about them. I share my doctrine as often as I can with anybody that will listen. But I couldn’t shake that feeling the time was short.

Now, if you know me, you know that I internalize things too quickly. Sometimes I think I make an awful intercessor because if I have feelings that I am to intercede for, I think they’re my feelings and I started getting mad at myself. I’ve always done that. So when I thought the time was getting short, of course I thought it was my time was getting short. I did some serious seeking the Lord to find out if there was something I was doing wrong that was going to shorten my life. I made any changes I thought was necessary. I checked all the things that I had heard God tell me to do over the years and started doing them if that’s what was needed. Still, in those last few minutes of sleep every morning in the first half hour after I got up. I would feel that nagging feeling that time was short. It’s been going on for over a year. That is until about a week ago.

I was listening to Doc Lynch on Facebook live and he was saying that he believed the Lord was going to return soon… Anywhere from 5 to 10 years. He wasn’t creating a doctrine or anything… He was just saying that’s how he felt. And while I was listening to him say that, the Lord‘s presence covered me all over intensely and confirmed to my heart this is what the Lord was saying to me this whole time. He was telling me ‘time is short.’ I thought the Lord was telling me “my” time was short.

When the Lord showed me that all the feelings I was having about only having a short time left were not about me but about His time of return, I knew immediately that I was discerning correctly. In an instant, so many things all fell into place. First, the fear I had been experiencing just stopped and was replaced with an excitement. I took the next few days to measure my heart and confirm within myself that I was not just replacing a fear with some kind of new ‘created hope’ to keep my mind off of the fears. That was not going to happen. I had already tried that to focus on other things so that I could not feel the fear and I knew that strategy was not going to work.

The thing is, I was confident that I had been misunderstanding ‘short time.’ I tried and tested my understanding morning after morning to see if there was any fear left inside my heart. No. None. And it felt good to wake up in the morning with an excitement and a stronger desire to find and fulfill His will for my life. I know Jesus will be returning soon and knowing that puts a different perspective on things. I love that new perspective, even if I do not know fully what it means.

So, this is long enough for now. But I do want to ask you to take a look at your own thoughts. Have you been thinking this are short? No matter in what capacity... maybe like a short time at this job? Or maybe a short time before I move( without even having the desire to move). Maybe you have a feeling that ‘things’ are not going to last much longer....

It is my bet that there are many who are feeling this in their hearts. Didn’t Jesus say we would know the ‘season?’ Just not the date.. we won’t know the date.