Wommack: You Got to get an Attitude

adminpc
Site Admin

Wommack: You Got to get an Attitude

Post by adminpc »

🔹 You got to get this attitude🔹

1.20 min: he says that he hates to throw up so much that if he gets nauseated, he will get up in the middle of night and pray and tongues until it goes away… He talks about the passion it takes, and that we must have…

2.00: does Ephesians 4: 26 mean that it is OK to get angry, we should get angry, we are not to sin… Don't let the sun go down before you start taking care of an issue…

Brother Andrew believes that being sick is a sin… And I believe. He has the knowledge and experience and the understanding in the revelation to know that for him to be sick as a sin…

So if he gets sick, he relates that to the need of being angry at the fact that he's sick because it's a sin, so he gets angry, and he fights, and he doesn't wait until the sun goes down, he's not lax… He's passionate and he's gonna take care of it quickly.

5:13: you need to fight against it
be angry and sin not
don't let it go to bed keep it

6.01: I tell you I've done this so many times, and again, I am not using myself for any other purpose except to say taht it's working for me, but I have had just about anything happen to me that could happen to anyone els happen to me and Yet I have this attitude that when satan comes out against me ... if he rears his head ... is some sickness or disease of something happens to me.. man, i attack. I get antry in a hurry. I am not going to live my life with problems and I don't believe I have to because Jesus has purchased my healing for me and because of that, I have seen satan flee from me.

I've got doctor's reports of being healed of incurable diseases...
I believe I had a heart attack on time... I don't know for sure but I had two guys ...they prayed over me and I mean God's healing come back into me and has totally healed me of all that...

9:35. Me in myself, I can't heal. I am nothing. Jesus said that without Him, we can do nothing, I agree 100%, but with that... I am never without Him. That's right, He lives in me on the inside, and through Him, I can do all things

10.09: Bill Johnson, Randy Clark.. people say you have this great anointing so please pray, but what you don't realize is that you got the same exact power that is on the inside of the... You may not have the same revelation they have, you may not know how to use it the same way, but ...

10:40: You've got to train yourself..

13.00: In this area, he talks about how we have the power of God within us to heal, but when it comes to others... they must have faith.. even Jesus was limited by the unbelief of others. :(

And there's more.
It goes to about 19 min.

https://youtu.be/WkPUzmi_GZU?si=Fb4mYJXkMljTYSnl