“Entered Into a Covenant With You

adminpc
Site Admin

“Entered Into a Covenant With You

Post by adminpc »

“Entered Into a Covenant with You.”

The Love and Compassion of God…
For Israel, and for each of us as individuals these days…

Ezekiel 16:4-8

As for your nativity, on the day you were born your navel cord was not cut, nor were you washed in water to cleanse you; you were not rubbed with salt nor wrapped in swaddling cloths. No eye pitied you, to do any of these things for you, to have compassion on you; but you were thrown out into the open field, when you yourself were loathed on the day you were born.
“And when I passed by you and saw you struggling in your own blood, I said to you in your blood, ‘Live!’ Yes, I said to you in your blood, ‘Live!’ I made you thrive like a plant in the field; and you grew, matured, and became very beautiful. Your breasts were formed, your hair grew, but you were naked and bare.
“When I passed by you again and looked upon you, indeed your time was the time of love; so I spread My wing over you and covered your nakedness. Yes, I swore an oath to you and entered into a covenant with you, and you became Mine,” says the Lord GOD.

❤️💕

I know that in my life, I can look back at the hand of the Lord protecting me. We are blessed.