Upright hearts and motives

adminpc
Site Admin

Upright hearts and motives

Post by adminpc »

UPRIGHT HEARTS

🔹Job 33:3-4
My words shall express the uprightness of my heart, and my lips shall speak what they know with utter sincerity.

[It is] the Spirit of God that made me [which has stirred me up], and the breath of the Almighty that gives me life [which inspires me].🔹

Ever had somebody tell you that they knew what you were thinking and planning? Have you had anybody tell you that they know you better than you know yourself? Maybe somebody has challenged your motives and will not listen to you no matter how hard you try to convince them they're wrong about your motives.

Don't start doubting yourself. Don't start believing that somebody knows you better than you know yourself.

According to scriptures…when you have committed your steps to the Lord and you are following the Holy Spirit, and not the flesh… Anybody that says that to you is not speaking for God.

Consider David and what his brother said to him:

🔹1 Samuel 17:26-28

David spoke to the men who were standing with him: “What will be done for the man who kills that Philistine and removes this disgrace from Israel? Just who is this uncircumcised Philistine that he should defy the armies of the living God?”
The people told him about the offer, concluding, “That is what will be done for the man who kills him.”

David’s oldest brother Eliab listened as he spoke to the men, and became angry with him. “Why did you come down here?” he asked. “Who did you leave those few sheep with in the wilderness? I know your arrogance and your evil heart — you came down to see the battle!” 🔹

It's very simple in that David asked a question and his brothers had it all figured out why he asked a question.

David replied,

🔹1 Samuel 17:29
“What have I done now?” protested David. “It was just a question.”🔹

Also, consider:

🔹1 Corinthians 2:15
But the spiritual man tries all things [heexamines, investigates, inquires into, questions, and discerns all things], yet is himself to be put on trial and judged by no one [he can read the meaning of everything, but no one can properly discern or appraise or get an insight into him].🔹

We are hidden in Christ and no one can get insight into us. We're protected. ❤️💕