How do you speak in tongues?

adminpc
Site Admin

How do you speak in tongues?

Post by adminpc »

How do you start speak in tongues?

Speaking in tongues is speaking the language of God and angels
First of all, study up on it, find out what the Bible says about it.

After you familiar with the Scriptures and know what you’re getting into, and are you ready to change your life?

I will share one message that over the years I’ve heard many say that this is the way they begin speaking in tongues. It’s a very simple process, except for that it messes with your mind

Speaking in tongues is not English, and it does not come from my mind. It comes from the spirit, your spirit. The Holy Spirit in you gives you utterance. So your mind is not going to understand, but the Holy Spirit will interpret it into your mind what you’re saying. It’s a perfect package from a perfect loving God

The way that I begin speaking in tongues, as well as many others I’ve about over the years, was to listen to a song is being sung in Hebrew. The language is a very beautiful and powerful language. I didn’t know Hebrew, but I began to sing along with the Hebrew song. I chose a peppy one because I’m always stirred by peppy music. So I chose a peppy one, and when they sang in Hebrew, I sang in a type of ‘made up’ Hebrew. I was embarrassed at first… I thought maybe I was just being like a kid and babbling for nothing. But I noticed my ears heard a few of the ‘words’ I was saying. I knew they were real words. I didn’t understand them, but they were ‘real.’

I kept this up until I found out that I didn’t have to have the Hebrew song to sing along with, and just started making up my own songs.

I know this sounds over simplistic, and to the critics it sounds very silly… But it’s not. And I know it will change your life.