Not MY Authority

adminpc
Site Admin

Not MY Authority

Post by adminpc »

Not MY Authority...

I can’t use "my" voice when dealing with a tenant about her car she has parked in her yard that is dismantled and obviously not in working order. As a manager, especially with this lady, I have to tell her that the 'owners' want the car removed.

It’s against our rules for a tenant to do mechanical work in a residential park. It’s an eyesore, and the environment is negatively impacted when they spill their oils and antifreeze on the ground. It could cost the park a lot of money.

So, I have to contact this lady, and tell her that the owners do not want this mess in her yard. It would do me no good to act in my own name as a manager, not with this lady. I’m a 'stand between' her and the owner. But it is the owners name that carries the weight that will get that car removed without my having to tow it. Likewise, it is in the name of Jesus that we have our authority in our lives.

In the case of sickness, I could stomp my feet, yell at the top of my lungs, and throw a royal fit demanding that the sickness leaves, and it would go no where. But, in the name of Jesus, I can command that sickness to leave, and it has to go. This is the authority of the believer... doing things in the name of Jesus Christ.

🦋sj🦋