Kenyon: What Belongs to Us In Christ

adminpc
Site Admin

Kenyon: What Belongs to Us In Christ

Post by adminpc »

Covenant:
WHAT BELONGS TO US IN CHRIST
Kenyon

ALLOW me to enumerate some of the great blessings that belong to us now.
We have the opportunity of tying up with Omnipotence. We may utilize the vast resources of the God of the Universe. How it thrilled me what I first saw what could become ours today. I remember, years ago I came in contact with a young man who had, through peculiar circumstances, been able to join one of the most outstanding financial institutions in America. How the other young men of his age coveted such a privilege. Some of them almost resented his success. Today I can see how a young man can tie up with God and get into the organization of the Universe.

We have been startled at the power revealed in the Atomic Bomb, but this is something greater. You will be tied up with the Creator of the element that made that bomb.
Think of receiving Eternal Life, the nature of God Almighty. You come into His family and partake of His Divine Nature. You are as near to Him in your relationship as Jesus was in His earth walk. When you become a partaker of His nature, you instantly become a sharer in His ability. You can stand in His presence, you can fellowship with Him. You become the righteousness of God in Christ. You can stand in the presence of God without the sense of guilt or condemnation. You can stand in the presence of Satan and all of his hosts without any sense of inferiority. You become an absolute master of the Satanic forces.

You remember that Jesus said, "In my name ye shall cast out demons." That is for this age. That is now. He offers you the opportunity of taking the place of the absent Master. With the authority of His Name, you become Heaven's representative. You not only have God's nature, but Jesus says that He is going to send the Holy Spirit who will make His home in your body, if you will invite Him in. 1 John 4:4, "Ye are of God my little children; Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world." What does this mean? It means that you are actually of God. Born of Him, in His Family, and because of that, the great Holy Spirit, who raised Jesus from the dead, is willing to take up His abode in you.

He will take you over. He will become your sponsor in this new wonderful life. It is as though He stood by your side and whispered, "If you will allow me, I will come in and teach you how to let me think with your mind so you will have the very mind of Christ."

Your daily walk will reflect the mind of Christ. The Father's Will will become your will. You will be filled with the very love nature of the Father. The Holy Spirit will build into you all of those beautiful characteristics that you have admired in Jesus, until they dominate your life. You cannot be a failure when you let the Holy Spirit loose in you. You cannot be defeated if you give Him the dominance, and the rule of your life.
I remember when He spoke to me, and I said, "Master, if I should recognize your Lordship, your dominion over me, you would make me preach to the men and women of the "skidroad." I cannot do that, I want to have a beautiful church."

Then He whispered, "Don't you know that I love you more than you love yourself? I am more ambitious for your success than you are." My spirit was hushed. I couldn't keep the tears back. I whispered brokenly, "Master, I see it. I recognize your Lordship. I will walk where you guide." Then I discovered that my union with Him made me big. You see, it is a wonderful thing. You have God dwelling in you. It is more than wonderful, it passes all reason. It sweeps one out into omnipotence where you cast all your cares and anxieties upon Him for He careth for you. You remember Romans 8:31-36 . . "If God is for you who can be against you?"

You, who are starting out in life, here is an opportunity to tie up with the One who can make you a success, give you the thing that your heart has craved. Hear Him whisper, "If God is for you, who is against you?" You unconsciously change it and say, "God is with me, and I fear no one." I remember, "He that spared not His own Son but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not also with Him freely give us all things?" It has become personal now. It is not "us," it is "me." It is no longer the human race, it is "me." It is no longer the Body of Christ, it is for "me" individually. I am the man. I have Him freely as only love can give freely.

Then I remembered Eph. 1:3, "Blessed be the God and Father of my Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed me with every spiritual blessing in the heavenlies in Christ." Notice, He does not say, "can bless me" (if I have faith). Not, "will bless me," but "has blessed me." I AM BLESSED! My every need is met. One can hardly take it in. The riches of Christ are mine. Did you notice the next sentence? "Who can lay anything to the charge of God's elect? It is God that has justified." You may have enemies that will fight you, but they can bring no charge against you that will separate you from His love. Why? Because Jesus is your Advocate. He is the family lawyer. He is your personal lawyer. He is the One who ever lives to make Intercession for you.

When the enemy trips you, and you do something unwise, you look up and whisper, "Father, forgive me in Jesus' Name." Your Advocate is there at the Father's right hand, and He pleads your case and your fellowship is restored. "I write unto you little children that ye sin not, and if any man sin we have an advocate with the father, Jesus Christ the righteous." I John 2:1. The moment your Advocate makes an appeal for you, everything is cleared up. You stand in the Father's presence as though sin had never been.

When the Father forgives He forgets, and He wants you to forget too.
Did you ever notice that thirty-fourth verse, "Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ Jesus that died for you." Would Christ condemn you? No, never. Why He ever lives to make Intercession for you. He is your Lord Advocate. He is the One who loved you and gave Himself up for you. He vouches for you. He stands for you, and in all of life's battles, He backs you up. He gives you His ability and His wisdom. You are linked up with Him. You are His earthly representative.

I wonder if you have ever realized your legal rights in Christ? You see, Christianity is a legal document. The Bible is made up of two legal books. They are the old and the new Covenants. A Covenant is a contract. The first contract was between Abraham and Jehovah. The second Contract is between Jesus and the Father. The Israelites were the beneficiaries of the first Covenant. The New Creation folk are the beneficiaries of the New Covenant. The blood of Jesus Christ is the red seal upon the document of the New Covenant. On the basis of that, God is able, on legal grounds, to give Eternal Life to man. God legally gives Eternal Life, His own nature, to every one who takes Christ as Savior and confesses Him as Lord of their life. They legally become His child. They have the legal right to invite the Holy Spirit to come into their body. They have a legal right to the use of the Name of Jesus.

That Name has all authority in the three worlds. (Read my book, "The Wonderful Name of Jesus."; Remember when Jesus said, "All authority has been given to me in heaven and on earth, go ye therefore and make students of all nations, and lo, I am with you alway." "I am there in My Name and in My Word, and in the Person of the Holy Spirit. You are never left alone. I want you to know that I am the vine and ye are the branches. Wherever the branch goes, the vine life flows. The branch may be in Africa, India, or China; the vine life follows it. You and I are insolubly united. We are one. That Holy union was made by the life of the Father."

This is a picture of the marvelous union between the Father, Son, and believer. From today, plan to walk with the consciousness of His being your Father and you being His child. You are doing His work; you are His representative. The "lo, I am with you alway" was spoken to you personally. He is with you in the living Word as you speak it and live it in your daily life. See what He is doing? He is taking the Word, which is the nature of the Father, and He is building it into your spirit life. He is making that Word a part of yourself. Now you can face whatever arises, because you have a legal right to the use of that Name. Peter said, "In the Name of Jesus Christ, arise and walk," to the cripple at the beautiful gate of the Temple.

Paul commanded that evil spirit to leave the girl in the Name of Jesus, and it left.
That Name has all authority today, and you have the ability to use that Name. It is for you personally. You may use it in your daily combat with the forces that surround you. This Name makes you more than a conqueror in every field. It is not going to be difficult for you to take advantage of this, because these things belong to you. They are yours the moment you become a child of God. Only one who is united with Deity can enjoy these privileges. The ability of God the Father is yours. The wisdom of the Master is yours. You have everything that heaven can give you.

"But," you say, "I do not see anyone living this life." That does not discredit the Word, does it? Most of the people have not seen the truth and reality of it. They have not known what it means. We have come to a crisis in human history, where common things will not meet the issue. No common thing could meet the atomic bomb, only something in its own class can meet it. Your combat is not against flesh and blood, but it is against the principalities and powers. The Lord made provisions for this fight. If you are a child of God, you are more than a conqueror in every crisis. Dare to believe His Word, act the part, and take your place today!

THE HIDDEN MAN
Kindly share this post

══ღೋƸ̵̡I Hang With The Best! Jesus Is LordƷღೋ══