Redeem The Time

adminpc
Site Admin

Redeem The Time

Post by adminpc »

Redeem the time...

I had a dream where some of my friends and I were throwing glass bottles up against my walls and watching them shatter. We were all pleased with the way things were going, because we felt that this was the Lord‘s will for us to be doing this. We went from room to room and would find a bottle and throw it up against the wall. But it wasn’t too long before I begin to feel uneasy. I begin to feel like we weren’t seeing any fruit for our efforts. I begin to seek the Lord and I told my friends we needed to stop. They refused to stop because with their whole heart they felt they were doing what the Lord wanted them to do. I told him that there was no fruit. But they continue to throw the bottles up against the wall.

It got to the point where I screamed at them to stop. I told them to redeem the time and that they were wasting time. They just continued to argue. Suddenly, I was just filled with indignant anger, and I yelled at them. I told them that if they had any idea of the power that prayer had in the spiritual realm, that they would spend their time praying strategically instead of wasting time throwing bottles at my wall. At that point, one of them threw the last bottle and hit the frame to my front door. The whole door fell in. I told them to get up there and fix it! Finally, they stopped throwing the bottles. End of dream

Later, just before getting up, I felt a wave of discouragement cover me. It woke me up and I started praying. I hate wasting time being discouraged and began seeking the Lord quickly. I began analyzing how I felt, what was discouraging me, and what God has said in my life that would encourage me instead. My reasoning went something like this: What would encourage me most right now? Answer: To see more of the supernatural hand of God intervening in matters. How is the best way to achieve this? Answer: By prayer.

Bingo... I immediately saw the pattern of the dream and the warfare to fight discouragement. Prayer. Strategic prayer.

Summary: In my life, I am going to take a time off from some of my activities and devote myself to exploring Strategic prayer.