Deliverance Ministries: No Yelling Needed

adminpc
Site Admin

Deliverance Ministries: No Yelling Needed

Post by adminpc »

❗️No Yelling Needed…❗️😁

Honestly, my first introduction to the Deliverance Ministries was scary to me. I came from a very quiet and conservative church where “Let us pray…” meant bow your heads and children.. hush! lol

When the Lord called me into the ministry, He began equipping me to be a servant to His church.. and one of these schooling lessons was the introduction to a radical deliverance ministry. I feel I was blessed that I only had to examine it through media and not actually visit the session. They scared me. I have avoided these ministries for over 20 years. I never walked passively towards spiritual warfare. I battle the enemy with the Word, through prayer and declarations, and by resisting him. I read great books on the topics of spiritual warfare, and stayed diligent… except I avoided radical deliverance ministries.

Previously, I have posted a 60 Minutes episode on this deliverance ministry located in Tampa. The show contrasts what I consider radical against a softer approach. If YOU have ever avoided Deliverance Ministries.. I honestly want you be blessed by these posts I am posting. These two do a good job.

This lesson is on understanding our enemy. They explain why we need deliverance ministries.

Be blessed

https://youtu.be/-2ii3Nqw6Q0