Andrew Wommack Healing Scriptures

adminpc
Site Admin

Andrew Wommack Healing Scriptures

Post by adminpc »

🔹I am already healed by the stripes of Jesus (1 Pet. 2:24).

🔹I already have the same power inside of me that raised Jesus from the dead (Eph. 1:19).

🔹I have the authority to use that power. Death and life are in the power of my tongue (Prov. 18:21).

🔹So I dwell under the shadow of the Almighty and say He is my refuge and fortress against sickness (Ps. 91:1–2).

🔹The Lord delivers me from the snare of the devil and the deadly pestilence (Ps. 91:3).

🔹No plague will come nigh my dwelling, which means no germ can touch me and live (Ps. 91:10).

🔹I am a germ’s or virus’s worst nightmare. I can have what I say if I don’t doubt in my heart (Mark 11:23).

🔹Therefore, I say sickness has no power over me. The Lord blesses my bread and water and turns sickness off in my body (Ex. 23:25).

🔹I was, am, and shall be the healed of the Lord through faith in what Jesus has done for me. Amen!

🔹Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
1 Peter 2:24

🔹And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, fruit thereof. He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

🔹Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome according to the working of his mighty power,

🔹Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the pestilence.

🔹There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
Psalms 91:10

🔹For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
Mark 11:23

🔹And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.
Exodus 23:25

♦️Healing Scriptures shared by Andrew Wommack♦️