(Intercession) In The Courts of Heaven

adminpc
Site Admin

(Intercession) In The Courts of Heaven

Post by adminpc »

IN THE COURTS OF HEAVEN.
(Facebook Group: Voice of Hope Books
Grace Favour)

Sometimes, as an intercessor on behalf of your family...or other people, God will allow you to know the accusations that are being levelled against the people you are being called to stand in the gap for, because God is angry with them, or the accuser is raising a petition in the courts against them.

However, it will not always be obvious that you have been given access to spiritual court hearings and are listening in to spiritual conversations beyond you concerning those people.

Often, this awareness will come as thoughts as you're going about your day to day activities. Suddenly, seemingly out of nowhere, you start getting these intense avalanche of negative thoughts about the person/ the people concerned.

Suddenly, you can see glaring gaps, cracks, faults and weaknesses in them that you couldn't see before, or even if you did, they didn't bother you as much.

But now, you feel you can't stand them, almost. It can be really intense. It may involve things they have done to you, or things you were not aware of before. They just feel wrong and off all of a sudden and it bothers you. You feel an irritation or vexation in your spirit concerning them, and it may intensify with time.

The risk here is that if you're not sensitive enough to know you are being made aware of what the accuser of the brethren is accusing them of before the Father, or God allowing you to know He is not happy with them, you may end up agreeing with the accuser or closing your heart against them.

Then, the way you look at them changes. You become cold, judgemental, harsh, critical, rough, or even hateful towards them. Now instead of praying for them with love, you go before God with resentment towards them and may even 'report them to God,' spending time narrating to God what they're like, what they have done and how much it bothers you. You may even begin to make decisions on how you will 'deal with them' or how you will 'put them in their place.'

But as the Holy Spirit continues to make you sensitive, you realise that you only discerned so you could stand in the gap for them, pleading for mercy over them through the Blood of Jesus, covering their nakedness in the spiritual realm, pleading that God will not rebuke them in anger or count their sins and faults against them, and silencing the accuser by the Blood of Jesus.

When you do that, you are shifted from hearing the accuser's voice, now silenced, to hearing the intercessions of Christ for them, and you join Him in the Holy Spirit to pray for them according to the loving, compassionate Heart of God for them.

You're amazed at this point at the depth of love God has for them and the great plans He has for them, and how His Heart is so different from the atmosphere of accusation that you felt towards them at first.

The sacredness of this process is hidden in your keeping it private between you and God. The less anybody, least of all those concerned know about what has been happening in your prayer closet for their sake, the better.

Remember, if God wants to bless someone on earth, some people will sense so they can cooperate with God by praying it through. And if something bad has been decreed in the courts against someone, or unfavorable hearings are going on against someone, another person or other people will sense it on earth so that they can intercede for the person. Sometimes that's all they need to do, although they may sometimes be sent to warn or help in other ways.

Whatever happens in the heavens seeks legitimacy and realisation on the earth realm either through agreement of two or three people. Those people may give their agreement knowingly or unknowingly, through actions and words or through passivity and silence.

Zechariah 3:1-5 New Living Translation

3 Then the angel showed me Jeshua[a] the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord. The Accuser, Satan, was there at the angel’s right hand, making accusations against Jeshua. 2 And the Lord said to Satan, “I, the Lord, reject your accusations, Satan. Yes, the Lord, who has chosen Jerusalem, rebukes you. This man is like a burning stick that has been snatched from the fire.”

3 Jeshua’s clothing was filthy as he stood there before the angel. 4 So the angel said to the others standing there, “Take off his filthy clothes.” And turning to Jeshua he said, “See, I have taken away your sins, and now I am giving you these fine new clothes.”

5 Then I said, “They should also place a clean turban on his head.” So they put a clean priestly turban on his head and dressed him in new clothes while the angel of the Lord stood by.

Numbers 14:11-19 ESV

11 And the Lord said to Moses, “How long will this people despise me? And how long will they not believe in me, in spite of all the signs that I have done among them? 12 I will strike them with the pestilence and disinherit them, and I will make of you a nation greater and mightier than they.”

Moses Intercedes for the People
13 But Moses said to the Lord, “Then the Egyptians will hear of it, for you brought up this people in your might from among them, 14 and they will tell the inhabitants of this land. They have heard that you, O Lord, are in the midst of this people. For you, O Lord, are seen face to face, and your cloud stands over them and you go before them, in a pillar of cloud by day and in a pillar of fire by night.

15 Now if you kill this people as one man, then the nations who have heard your fame will say, 16 ‘It is because the Lord was not able to bring this people into the land that he swore to give to them that he has killed them in the wilderness.’ 17 And now, please let the power of the Lord be great as you have promised, saying,

18 ‘The Lord is slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love, forgiving iniquity and transgression, but he will by no means clear the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, to the third and the fourth generation.’ 19 Please pardon the iniquity of this people, according to the greatness of your steadfast love, just as you have forgiven this people, from Egypt until now.”

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 0845427757