Total Forgiveness..

adminpc
Site Admin

Total Forgiveness..

Post by adminpc »

Great book on Forgiveness by R T Kindall

"The ultimate proof of total forgiveness takes place when we sincerely petition the Father to let those who have hurt us off the hook—even if they have hurt not only us, but also those close to us....

However, after a few moments, it was as if the Lord said to me, “Do you know what you are asking Me to do?”

I thought I knew the answer to His question, so I said, “Yes.” He then seemed to reply, “Are you now asking Me to set them free as if they had done nothing wrong?”

That sobered me! I needed some time to think, but while I pondered His words, the Lord reminded me of the many sins for which He had forgiven me.

I became frightened of the possibility that He might reveal—or let come out—some of the terrible things I had done. I then humbly prayed, “Yes, Lord, I ask You to forgive them.”

He then asked, “Do you mean that I should bless and prosper them?”

Once more I needed a little time.

Then the Lord seemed to say, “What if I forgive and bless you, RT, in proportion to how you want Me to forgive and bless them?”

By this time I was boxed into a corner, and I surrendered. I began to sincerely pray for them to be forgiven and blessed as though they had caused me no offense. But I cannot truly say that my prayer was particularly godly or unselfish....

Total Forgiveness
RT Kindall