Sj: The Way Of The Word

adminpc
Site Admin

Sj: The Way Of The Word

Post by adminpc »

The Way of the Word
Jesus said that His words are spirit and life. When we say the Words that Jesus says, we have said words that are filled with His supernatural life. When Jesus said, “Lazarus, Come forth...,” those words lifted that man right out of death and put him into a healed and breathing body. These are the words that Jesus was talking about when He said they were spirit and life.

Our words have the same power that Jesus’s had when we say the same thing He said. When we abide with Him and He lives within us, our words will have the same affect on life that Jesus’ words did. Jesus also said that when we pray and believe then we will have what we say. We really need to be careful about what we believe, and about what we say.

What about the words we say about or toward others? I can not declare your healing if you are not receptive to my words (or His words through me to you). Jesus went into his own hometown and could not heal the majority of people because they could not receive it from him. To them, he was just the carpernter’s son from down the street.

Isn’t it amazing that the same spirit and life filled words can either bring life and healing or allow death and dying to continue on it’s path.

Let’s check our hearts and cast out any unbelief.
🦋