Marie Camacho: Hidden In Christ

adminpc
Site Admin

Marie Camacho: Hidden In Christ

Post by adminpc »

Remain hidden in Christ
Marie Camacho

Some time ago, the Lord woke me up in the middle of the night. I felt His tangible presence as He whispered, "Something is coming."

Suddenly, a demonic spirit landed on my windowsill. And it was looking around my room, searching. I still felt the Lords presence as I watched this demon as it surveyed my room. I reached over and I commanded it to leave in the name of Jesus. It quickly turned its head towards me and scowled. It then left.

I was perplexed as to why the Lord woke me up to show me this. It took several months before He revealed to me why.

Colossians 3:3 says, 'For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.'

It could not see me because I was hidden within the Lord's presence. However, when I spoke, that was when it realized I was there.

Our battle is not against flesh and blood but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this present darkness, and against spiritual forces of wickedness in heavenly places. We remain hidden as we abide in His love and walk in faith and obedience.

We have a real enemy who seeks to hinder our relationship with God. The words that we speak can be fuel for faith or for the works of darkness.

As we keep our eyes fixed on Jesus, we will grow in faith and our words will follow. Guard your heart with all vigilance as that will affect the words that you speak. Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.