Cindy Trimm: Don’t Underestimate Your Strength

adminpc
Site Admin

Cindy Trimm: Don’t Underestimate Your Strength

Post by adminpc »

DON’T UNDERESTIMATE YOUR STRENGTH

You are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people. —1 PETER 2:9

A king does not ask for anything—a king declares his decrees because he has that authority, and those in his world rush to see that they are accomplished. Don’t ever think that you are a weak, defeated victim. You are a royal priesthood adorned with a kingly anointing. Never underestimate the strength that resides in you through Christ. You command a power to change the course of your destiny that the great heroes of the Old Testament could only dream of. Father, I am part of a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation. I am not rendered powerless. I establish a breakthrough atmosphere in the name of Jesus. Father, heal the land of civil unrest, human trafficking, pandemic disease, homelessness, and every ungodly work. Turn the economic tides in our favor and bring increase. Bring into office leaders who are free of corruption. Remove those who are driven by selfish ambition and greed. Replace them with servant leaders. Father, in You we have hope. In Jesus’s name, amen.