Sj: Lord, I want to change the world…

adminpc
Site Admin

Sj: Lord, I want to change the world…

Post by adminpc »

Child, many want to sign up and be used to change the world, but they really do not realize what they are volunteering for. A life in the true ministry that I have called many to is not as glorious as seen in the words and examples written in the New Testament, nor seen in the lives of the saints that I have used in the past and even now. It's during these days, days in the wilderness, that you are tested and tried. This testing builds endurance needed to run the race that you are asking Me for. It's harder than you think. If each of you could walk in the shoes of those that have walked before you, you'd understand the pressure and warfare that rises us against you. You can see it in My Son, Jesus' life, and if you can imagine yourself walking in His shoes during those days then you'll understand what I am requiring of those whom I anoint with power to go and do good and heal those that oppressed of the devil. It is one thing to sit in My presence and soak up the deep sweetness of My being with you, but it is another to go out, carry the sword, and tear down the strongholds of the enemy and set his captives free.

To temper you into a soft and sweet trust. These things around you, that come across your path and offer opportunities to make waves, toss your boat, and create an unbalanced portion in your life. These things are the shaking that is going on, and when you see the shake, notice the unrest, then you know that I have allowed it to help you learn to balance. But I will never allow you to be shaken out of My hand. The first time you got into a little row boat to cut the weeds along the bank, you wobbled all over the place, but soon, you learned to roll with the flow of the wind and the water. I am not talking about the worldly flow, but rather, the flow that comes in your heart when you have learned to trust Me.

It's from this point, in this sweet trust that I have built in you, that you will see your prayers answered. It is here that you can pray one prayer and then go on to the next because you know I have heard it, will answer it, and will be right behind you answering the next as fast as you can ask. But, don't fight the unbalanced feeling, go ahead and stand up, learn to bend your knees and rock some. It won't be long you're an expert with strong sea legs. And if you know what 'sea' means, it is the sea of people I have given you vision of. So cherish these times of learning. Keep your eyes on the horizon and allow your body to adjust under you. It will go with your eyes. Your eyes set the balance, the gyroscope, the body will follow.

~ ~ ~

Yes, I believe!