Tan: Types Of Angels

adminpc
Site Admin

Tan: Types Of Angels

Post by adminpc »

Tan: Angels 4

There are many types of angels. When you want to worship, you must work with worship angels. When you want to enter God’s most holy place, you must understand the work of seraphim and cherubim. When you are in spiritual warfare taking authority over nations, you must understand warring angels, Michael. Then there are angels that are in charge of revelations, Gabriel.

And there is a whole group of angels and these are called the ministering angels. And they have the ability to take on the form and the shape of human beings. When the bible says be hospitable. Sometimes you are entertaining angels unaware. These are the angels who have been assigned to live with us all our life. These are the angels who have been helping you find a house, helping you to sell a house, helping you with your finances etc. These are the angels in charge of that.

...And of all angels these angels need you to say especially the right word. Like if you are praying God you know I need transportation. You know I need a motorbike to transport people here and there. When you pray that pray these angels go forth and start looking a motorbike for you. You see they could work invisibly. But when you know how they work. You could work in a more direct sense. You could have lift up your hands and say God send forth your ministering angels in my life and help them bring a motor bike to me. I am saying that they are there to wait on you.