Jonas Clark: The Jezebel Spirit Intro

adminpc
Site Admin

Jonas Clark: The Jezebel Spirit Intro

Post by adminpc »

I want to share Pastor Jonas Clark’s introduction to his webpage. He briefly shares about his early encounter with the “jezebel’ spirit. What I want to share is the reality of this thing we call warfare. I want us to understand it is real and that we have a whole lot more authority over the evil around us than we seem to be using.

My Confrontation With Jezebel Spirit
Jonas Clark

My Confrontation With Jezebel SpiritI met the Jezebel spirit some years ago and quickly became acquainted with her wicked ways. Shortly after our introduction, I found myself resisted on all fronts, yet didn’t completely understand what that resistance was. You see, Jezebel was yet an unnamed foe in my life. The Jezebel spirit was at that time a mysterious rival that seemed to know me better than I knew it. It was as if she had studied my strengths and weaknesses as she prepared to wage an all-out war against me.

While I had a revelation of spiritual warfare and binding and loosing, this spiritual war was very different and the victory was not swift. The root of the resistance was deeply planted in the spiritual realm. Whoever this unseen rival was, it was not giving up easily. It wasn’t even backing down.

I still remember pacing around my backyard in prayer and intercession for hours at a time during those days. What felt like an intense grieving would come on me and all I could do was cry out to God to unlock the mystery. The grieving intensified and realizing I was in a spiritual war far greater than anything experienced in the past. It was a spiritual clash against an unidentified enemy. I can’t do justice to the feelings with mere words. Suffice it to say I was under a vicious spiritual attack. And vicious is a mild a word. I was in a spiritual war against a wicked demon force.

This went on for a few months until one day I heard a minister explaining an experience that was markedly similar to mine. He described the emotions of his soul and even the physical symptoms associated with contending with a spirit called Jezebel. He didn't go into detail. It was just a quick mention. Something went off inside of me (an inner witness) and I thought, “That’s the same thing that I feel, in my spirit, when I walk around my backyard praying.” Once I knew what was fighting against me, I began to study the Word of God and pray for revelation on the wicked wiles of this Jezebel spirit.

Perhaps you are feeling the same spiritual war.

When you feel that clash it could be the Jezebel spirit attacking you or the Spirit of God inside you opposing the spiritual climate around you. The reason you feel uncomfortable in your spirit sometimes is your spirit contending with things unseen. Scripture declares,

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places" (Ephesians 6:12).

When God was training me for ministry, He taught about these things in my backyard so that I would not be ignorant of the devil’s devices when He sent me to the nations (2 Corinthians 2:11). It is wise to understand who your enemy is for your own protection.

The Holy Spirit will not send you into battle without preparation. The Holy Spirit taught me how to fight against and conquer the Jezebel spirit through prayer and intercession. And once I conquered her, the Lord put it on my heart to write books to help others break free from Jezebel. I call her the seducing goddess of war.

Are you contending with this unseen Jezebel spirit that is trying to destroy your life, family, ministry, and future? If you need help, subscribe to my newsletter. We also have several audio teachings, books, and other resources to help you.

Your partner,

(c) Jonas Clark
www.jonasclark.com