What is Spiritual warfare?

adminpc
Site Admin

What is Spiritual warfare?

Post by adminpc »

What is Spiritual Warfare?

Gosh, I could talk on this subject all night. I, one who did not believe in angels and demons as being active in our daily lives, became a believer due to the grace of our Lord who has taught me a lot and promises to teach me more as i am able to be taught. The same holds true about you also.

There is a spiritual realm around us. It is filled with demonic influence and angelic intervention. We may have a wonderful relationship with the Lord, but we can not be ignorant of the enemy's tactics and role he is playing in these last days. I want to share, again, the scripture from II Kings 6.15:

New King James Version (NKJV)
15 And when the servant of the man of God arose early and went out, there was an army, surrounding the city with horses and chariots. And his servant said to him, “Alas, my master! What shall we do?”

16 So he answered, “Do not fear, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them.”

17 And Elisha prayed, and said, “Lord, I pray, open his eyes that he may see.” Then the Lord opened the eyes of the young man, and he saw. And behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.

You and I begin as the servant of the man of God with eyes that see nothing more than what everyone else sees. But, there is more to be seen. There is more to be learned. And, I want you to know, the experiences are real once you start in this type of walk.

Ever hear a story like this?

◾️Last night, in the middle of the night, I woke to feeling hands on the back of my neck with two thumbs pressing into each side of my spine area where my spine enters into the back of my head. I felt myself begin to give under the pressure and I began to bend over at the waist. Once I was able to cognitively recognize what was going on, I began to plead the blood of Jesus. The hands released for a moment, but began to apply pressure again. I was quicker to plead the blood of Jesus this time and the event was over.

I had no fear during the episode, just a little difficulty in speaking the plead of the blood the first time. But, afterwards, I got up to get a drink of water and found myself just a bit nervous about the whole thing. I went back to bed and slept well. This morning, i contemplated what had happened.

I know that my growth in the Lord has played some kind of role in this attack. I have yielded to the Lord to speak about these things so that others can at least know these things happen. I am thinking that my willing to be bold has attracted the enemy's attention. I don't know why I was attacked at the base of the brain unless the enemy wanted to mess with my cognition. But, the point I want to make is that the attack was real and it happens all the time to people who have no clue about what is going on. Thus, they do not battle the enemy. They accept it as being a natural thing that comes with age, or too much exercise, or whatever else that might cross the line.◾️

Can you grasp this?
Can you accept these things?