Cancel that Biopsy

adminpc
Site Admin

Cancel that Biopsy

Post by adminpc »

From my journal:

Today, April 15, 2021 has been a very special day to me.

The doctors have been trying to deal with my thyroid and parathyroid issue for over a year. It hasn't been a big emergency so when Covid hit, it was just pushed on the back burner. No problem.

Now that things are becoming a little more normal, the doctors picked back up on the topic of dealing with my thyroid. He scheduled a nuclear test on my thyroid, and then in order to find exactly where the problem was he sent me to an ultrasound.

But the ultrasound unit set me up for a biopsy. They said there were unusual cyst like adenomas that could be benign or cancerous. The way that the ultrasound unit had gotten back with me so quickly and then they're setting me up with a biopsy, I knew with the enemy was trying to take this over. I started getting nervous, but I cast away the spirit of fear. Then I just kept still and quiet until I can get away and talk to the Lord about the whole matter.

While talking to the Lord, I felt such a peace. It was the type of peace that you just wish that you could feel 24 hours a day seven days a week. You can tell his presence is nearby and everything is OK. I told the Lord I didn't like what was going on, but that I believed him in the fact that he's redeemed me from the curse. I talked to him about my desires to push on and the future that I have plans for. I have always desired to be here and busy working for the Lord when he returned. My desires are to work in the kingdom of God serving his people. And for two hours that peace that passes all understanding, for sure, stayed surrounding me the whole time. I told Jesus that I also wanted to be able to give others this peace that I was experiencing.

I told the Lord what I wanted, and I talk to him honestly telling him I want to live and do these things and see him return. It was a beautiful two hours.

Just minutes before I was to head out the door, (I had already shut the computer down,) my phone rang and it was a doctor that had talk to me earlier today about scheduling a biopsy. She called to tell me that I would not need the biopsy and wanted to schedule me for their procedure on my thyroid that they had planned earlier. She even told me that the surgery was a day surgery and that I would not need to stay in the hospital. She added that it was not an emergency and that I could schedule it at my convenience.

I knew the Lord had just seriously intervened for me.

I am so grateful for this miracle. And I want to see more miracles. I want to see others experience what I experienced today. I wish I could capture every thought and emotion that I had today when talking with the Lord. It is just awesome when the Lord intervenes in your life. It doesn't have to be a medical miracle, it can be any kind of miracle.

Talk to Jesus. Just be honest and keep trucking. He will never let you down. 🦋