Hagin: Healing, His Sister Died

adminpc
Site Admin

Hagin: Healing, His Sister Died

Post by adminpc »

Kenneth E Hagin: Healing... His sister died.

We might not have all the answers to our questions about healing, or any other subject for that matter, but there are some things that we can understand. We can't just seek healing, get healed, and then just go on about our business as normal. We have got to get with the Lord and bond with Him. You know, that relationship thing you hear all about? He is not a candy machine that dishes out a gummie bear whenever we put a quarter in. He is a living, breathing, personal God who loves us. He is the one who called out for Adam in the Garden of Eden and who longs to walk with us the same way.

But... Kenneth E Hagin shares with us another side of the story. He shares:

▪️Praying to Get Results,
Kenneth E Hagin

Years ago, I learned that my sister had cancer. I went to the Lord in prayer on her behalf. I battled with the devil for her life. The Lord told me she would live and not die. The cancer was curtailed, and she had no more symptoms. Five years passed, and then she developed an entirely different form of cancer in another part of her body. There was no relation to the first cancer; it was of a different type.

My sister got down to 79 pounds. The Lord kept telling me that she was going to die. I kept asking the Lord why I couldn't change the outcome. He told me she had had five years in which she could have studied the Word and built up her faith (she was saved), but she hadn't done it.
He told me she was going to die, and she did. This is a sad example, but it's so true.▪️

Let's not follow her example. Get on top of your life and faith now.